Living with hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) could not only be physically painful. It can be emotionally challenging, causing frustration and embarrassment. HS may also interfere with your ability to have relationships, make plans, and enjoy everyday life, which may lead to social isolation and depression.
HS may impact you emotionally, socially, and financially.
HS may leave you:
- Feeling like you're not accepted
- Missing out on social activities
- Depressed because of how your skin looks
- Lacking self-confidence
- Concerned about your sexual health
- Unable to work, with possible loss of income
JUMP INTO THE
Sign up for Driver's Seat, an exclusive guide full of valuable resources and tools to help you navigate HS.SIGN UP